My Doll Diary

Daily thoughts of an avid doll collector.

Friday, December 03, 2021

It’s a Wrap!

Well, it’s Day #3 with the Barbie Advent Calendar.  More surprises are in store for us!  Here is Barbie waiting to open Door #3.  


I noticed the door looked bigger then some of the others.  To my surprise it was the wrap skirt rolled into a tiny plastic package.


Here is Barbie wearing her new wrap skirt and posing next to the illustration on the box of a doll wearing the bathing suit and skirt.  Who wore it best?


So I was in the Paper Store today doing some Christmas Shopping and I noticed this same advent calendar for sale with a sign next to it saying that all advent calendars were 30% off which I figured must be a deal.  That is of course until I checked the original price on the box.  It was $49.99!  That is just crazy!  I bought mine for $29.99 on Amazon and I thought that was a lot!  Even at 30% off at the Paper Store that is still around $36!  I bet they will be on clearance in the future!

Tomorrow we’ll open Day #4 and I will share some info on a recent basic Barbie doll that I recently rebodied (see doll promo photo below).  It was tough to find a body match but I managed to do it.  Stay tuned for more photos.
~Maria



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home